VBA in Excel Trainer
- train our Clients;
- build schedules for courses and write additional training materials;
- be responsible for the highest quality of your courses.
- higher education diploma;
- professional knowledge of VBA used in Excel;
- experience in teaching VBA in Excel;
- masterful communication skills;
- knowledge how to lead workshops and practice in active instructing.
OTHER IMPORTANT TRAITS:
- received certificates / recommendations from past employees;
- degree in IT;
- graphic skills;
- availability and willingness to travel (100 km outside local area).
We are on LinkedIn:
Please send your application to: email@example.com with the title: "SC VBA IN EXCEL TRAINER".
Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please add the following clause:
"I consent to have my personal data processed by Cognity Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Kraków (30-363) at ul. Szafran 5C/37 for the recruitment purposes".
The administrator of personal data collected in the course of recruitment shall be Cognity Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Kraków (30-363) at ul. Szafrana 5C/37. Submission of your application shall be understood as consent to the processing of personal data for the recruitment purpose. Personal data shall be processed pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 point (b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016. Personal data will not be shared with other entities, will not be transferred to a third country or any international organization and will be processed only until you withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of your consent is possible at any time and shall not affect the lawfulness of processing conducted based on your consent prior to the withdrawal. You have the right to request: access to your personal data, a copy of the processed data, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing. Lack of consent would be tantamount to a lack of ability to respond to the submitted application.